Documents all applicants require (MPNP)
The following is an explanation of documents required by all applicants. Documents to demonstrate your Connection to Manitoba are listed on the page for each program path.
To demonstrate identification, residency and other personal details of yourself and your dependants you must submit official (government-issued) documents proving the information you state in your application:
· ID: birth certificate; passport (including photo and detail pages, plus visas if country of residence differs from country of citizenship)
· Marital status: marriage/divorce/death certificates, separation agreement, documents showing common-law relationship of at least one year
· Dependants: birth certificates must show names of both parents; adoption papers; custody agreements for children of divorce/separation; (For accompanying dependant age 22 – 25, you must submit proof of continuous, full-time study.)
Provide documents proving the information you enter in your application regarding secondary and post-secondary education and/or training including details such as name of institution and program, dates of attendance and language of instruction, for yourself and spouse.
· certificate, degree, diploma and transcripts for each program completed by applicant and spouse (Important: Example – if you say you completed high school and university, you must upload in MPNP Online transcripts and a certificate for high school, AND transcripts and a certificate for university.)
· certified translation into English or French required for each document issued in another language
Submit documents demonstrating work history for the past five years or since age 18. (Do not include jobs that were six months or less.)
· letter of reference from each employer for applicant and spouse that includes:
o start and end dates for employment
o description of position and duties
o company letterhead and signature of representative with title and contact information
· Attach certified translation into English or French of each document issued in another language.
· Self-employed: copies of business registration, business tax records for each year, and copies of work contracts if applicable
You must provide documents demonstrating all information you enter in your application regarding previous immigration applications to Canada and previous visits to and stays in Canada by yourself, spouse and adult dependants, ex: provincial nominee or federal immigration/refugee application result letter, visas for temporary work, study or visit – copy of official document.
You must provide documents to prove the statements you make in your application regarding the English and/or French language proficiency of yourself and spouse.
· Result document from recent MPNP-approved language test is required by all applicants except those currently working in Manitoba in high-skill occupations (NOC 0, A or B), OR
· Education, employment and/or language training documents demonstrating ability
All applicants should have C$10,000 plus C$2,000 for spouse and each accompanying dependant. This is NOT a program fee but is rather the recommended amount of money for you to have on hand to support yourself and your family as you adjust to life after arriving in Manitoba.
To demonstrate that you have sufficient settlement funds in your name include the following documents with your MPNP Online application:
· copies of bank statements and certificates of deposit demonstrating a clear financial history of sufficient and transferable settlement funds (liquid assets) in your name and/or the name of your spouse or common-law partner, AND, if applicable:
· copies of securities and other investments
· proof of ownership of real estate including a current market price evaluation, or other assets (not including personal items such as jewelry, furniture or vehicles) owned by the applicant or spouse, with objective fair market value evaluation
· (If there are currency controls in your country of residence the MPNP may require proof of transferability of settlement funds.)
In all cases you must provide evidence of some settlement funds in your name.
Canadian immigrant forms
Mail applicants only: As explained in the MAPP form, applications submitted by mail must also include copies of Citizenship and Immigration Canada forms according to the instructions for provincial nominees published online at CIC.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/ - официальный источник